-
Hi everybody:
I've been off many time, but work is work.
I'm wondering what have I done wrong. I have compiled and installed the kernel packages lots of times but always is the same result. It loads the kernel, then says Bios data check successfull and then, nothing. i think I have to specify something to start runing, do you agree? what is it?
Similar Threads
-
By echo6 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 11:42 AM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20