-
Downloading file onto knoppix
Hey all,
I am just new to this knoppix and just want to know the following. Am sure it has been already asked.
I have windows xp on my machine.I got the latest 3.3 version knoppix onto a CD and booted from the CD.Now on the desktop I can see both of my hardisk partitions.
I would like to know since I am loading knoppix from CD, can I download a setup file from internet and put it on the desktop or can I put it on the 2 partitions that I see C and D drive..
For the moment ,I am not planning to install knoppix on to the hardisk just run from the CD.
If I can download , then should I be able to install the setup file
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By rpeck in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 03:02 AM
-
By biscuits91 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 03:59 AM
-
By kornface13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 06:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

ABS Flux II Aqua Gaming PC - i5-14400F - Intel Arc B580 12G - 32GB DDR5 - 2TB
$989.95

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i5-8500 SR3XE 3.00GHz Desktop CPU
$39.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95