After doing knx-hdinstall, I cannot access all programs; i.e. games, specifically Falcon's Eye. In the Games directory it appears as shell script instead of executable. Any ideas as to how I can get it on my HD? TIA.
After doing knx-hdinstall, I cannot access all programs; i.e. games, specifically Falcon's Eye. In the Games directory it appears as shell script instead of executable. Any ideas as to how I can get it on my HD? TIA.
Alright, I was incorrect about file transfer. Did find the exe, but app (Falcon's Eye) will not run. My son likes this game, so I would like for him to be able to play it without me having to run it from CD. Anyone have any ideas as to why it won't open from HD, but will run from CD??? Any suggestins would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
Try typing
falconseye
in an Xterm/Konsole and it should run. I've not investigated further, but I think that somehow the "clicker" in the K menu is pointing to the wrong place.
BTW, if you've set up an account for your son (that's to say, if you've given him his own user account) make sure that he's a member of the games group.
Thanks fingers99, that works. My next question; how can I make the link (Start Applications/Games/Falcons Eye) open the app? Is there any way (not too complex) of repairing this?
From the Kmenu -> Settings -> Menu Editor then go to the link for the program and change it to the proper settings. Use locate falconseye or dpkg -S falconseye in a console window to find where binary is located.Originally Posted by Cyberzombie

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE
$229.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Hitachi HD63B09P 6309 CMOS CPU - 6809 Upgrade Tandy CoCo / Dragon 64 Vintage
$34.99
Vintage CPU Lot - Motorola 68008, Hitachi 63B50P, 6850 ACIA, 8255 PPI, 64K SRAM
$39.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage NICE Plus 486 USA Motherboard Intel i486 DX2 CPU Manual Expansion Card
$224.99
Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00