-
Monitor problems
I have knoppix installed on my hard drive but I'm running an old leading edge monitor, I can't seem to get the display to work well enough to be visable except when running in failsafe mode from the cd. So everytime i boot I end up exiting out to the command prompt and I'm not sure how to get back into the gui much less get the gui to be visable...
Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By Schwindelinside in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:21 PM
-
By mrclark1971 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 12:27 PM
-
By wine in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:51 AM
-
By danur in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:20 PM
-
By merlin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99