-
A losing battle...
I've tried all that and then some, nothing works, I'm begining to think it's just the monitor, it is a rather old vga monitor. It run on a 30 htz refresh cycle instead of 60 so I believe it's part of the problem.
So I've simply installed red-hat 9 and I'm going to try and re-install knoppix back into a seperate partiition to ry and finish getting worked out after I can get another monitor.
Similar Threads
-
By Schwindelinside in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:21 PM
-
By mrclark1971 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 12:27 PM
-
By wine in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:51 AM
-
By danur in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:20 PM
-
By merlin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Datavac PC Computer Vacuum for Keyboard Cleaning w/ Nozzle & Brushes
$17.82

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Ultimate 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum - 180-Minute Battery Life for Quick Cleaning
$105.99