-
Thanx, but..
Tried your commands but when I go to input the 2nd command it gives me a error saying that there is no arument or something, tried typing it in exactly but I can't figure it out.
Also I saved the knoppix configuration to floppy, but I don't know how to get it from the floppy to the hard drive from the command line... I thought I knew but it doesn't seem to work.
Thanx again, but I"m unfortunately still hitting a brick wall.
Similar Threads
-
By Schwindelinside in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:21 PM
-
By mrclark1971 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 12:27 PM
-
By wine in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 07:51 AM
-
By danur in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:20 PM
-
By merlin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99