Hi, I have a laptop that has a 17'' widescreen, and in windows I use 1440x900 pixels to get a good view. But 1024x768 in linux is ok but I still its too big. Is there any way to get 1440x900.
Thank you all very much for your help.
Hi, I have a laptop that has a 17'' widescreen, and in windows I use 1440x900 pixels to get a good view. But 1024x768 in linux is ok but I still its too big. Is there any way to get 1440x900.
Thank you all very much for your help.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99