-
Glad it worked!
Sorry for the delay, knoppix.net seems to have some problems
I have the uid and gid only so that I get ownership when that root guy who always messes up my computer copies over files to the thumbdrive which I solely use for moving files between computers.
I added two SCSI devices because I also have a USB-IDE adapter for a laptop HDD that I often use. I suppose it's as easy as adding another mountpoint folder to the /mnt directory and another line to fstab if I want to add another....
Can't see why not, after all, the cdrom has by default two mountpoints at cdrom and cdaudio.
You might even want different mounts for your USB HD if you use it as both scratchdisk and sysbackup.
Similar Threads
-
By harryc in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 03:01 AM
-
By rstoeck in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 05:49 AM
-
By 00zero in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:47 AM
-
By c123 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 09:31 AM
-
By Whiskers in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 09:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

LOT OF 5 Samsung M378A1G43DB0-CPB 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx1 PC4-2133P Desktop Memory
$130.00

Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00