-
new to knoppix. could use some help.
I got a knoppix 3.3 live cd from a friend and I love it. The only problem I'm having is connecting to my i.s.p. This is the first time I've used anything other than Windows so my understanding of knoppix is almost zero. My question is, is there a way I can connect to the internet using my compuserve 56k connection while using the knoppix live c.d.? If there is an elementary explanation I would greatly appreciate it. I feel like an infant learning to walk but I love knoppix so far and would like to continue to learn how to use it. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

The First 1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Model M0001 Set with Travel Bag VTG ORIGINAL
$824.50

Apple Macintosh 9" B&W CRT 128k 512k Plus SE SE/30 Classic - Working. (260201 2)
$29.99

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00