Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: OK I Give up, I can't do it

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    45

    OK I Give up, I can't do it

    libqt3-mt_3.0.3 Just CANNOT be installed!

    im am going NUTS, please id anyeone can help, ive used apt-get 200 million times.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: OK I Give up, I can't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Snark
    libqt3-mt_3.0.3 Just CANNOT be installed!

    im am going NUTS, please id anyeone can help, ive used apt-get 200 million times.
    That is because it is not supposed to be it is a package for stable just what are you trying to install that wants that package?

    Code:
    [03:42 PM Sun Feb 08: stephen @ ~/archives]
    >$ apt-cache policy libqt3-mt
    libqt3-mt:
      Installed: (none)
      Candidate: 2:3.0.3-20020329-1
      Version Table:
         3:3.1.2-0woody1 0
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
         2:3.0.3-20020329-1 0
            500 http://ftp2.de.debian.org stable/main Packages

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    45

    Ok Don't laugh

    Im trying to install Superkaramba

    , i got everything to work, the only thing i need is this stupid libqt3-mt_3.0.3.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    382
    I simulated the install with apt-get and get no dependency issues. Are you trying to install the version from testing? If not, it looks like you should be.

Similar Threads

  1. ABOUT TO GIVE UP!!!!!
    By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
  2. I give up
    By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
  3. wireless....about to give in :-(
    By fabiand in forum Networking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 07:56 PM
  4. Give it to me!
    By ksation in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2003, 08:44 AM
  5. So, um, I guess I'll give this a try...
    By frankiejr in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600

$239.99



Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$24.99



Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive picture

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$23.99



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s

$59.00



Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD

$339.00



HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD picture

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD

$41.00



Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS picture

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS

$184.99