Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: OK I Give up, I can't do it

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    45

    OK I Give up, I can't do it

    libqt3-mt_3.0.3 Just CANNOT be installed!

    im am going NUTS, please id anyeone can help, ive used apt-get 200 million times.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: OK I Give up, I can't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Snark
    libqt3-mt_3.0.3 Just CANNOT be installed!

    im am going NUTS, please id anyeone can help, ive used apt-get 200 million times.
    That is because it is not supposed to be it is a package for stable just what are you trying to install that wants that package?

    Code:
    [03:42 PM Sun Feb 08: stephen @ ~/archives]
    >$ apt-cache policy libqt3-mt
    libqt3-mt:
      Installed: (none)
      Candidate: 2:3.0.3-20020329-1
      Version Table:
         3:3.1.2-0woody1 0
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
         2:3.0.3-20020329-1 0
            500 http://ftp2.de.debian.org stable/main Packages

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    45

    Ok Don't laugh

    Im trying to install Superkaramba

    , i got everything to work, the only thing i need is this stupid libqt3-mt_3.0.3.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    382
    I simulated the install with apt-get and get no dependency issues. Are you trying to install the version from testing? If not, it looks like you should be.

Similar Threads

  1. ABOUT TO GIVE UP!!!!!
    By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
  2. I give up
    By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
  3. wireless....about to give in :-(
    By fabiand in forum Networking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 07:56 PM
  4. Give it to me!
    By ksation in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2003, 08:44 AM
  5. So, um, I guess I'll give this a try...
    By frankiejr in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic picture

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic

$99.00



Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS picture

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS

$228.19



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00



Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor picture

Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor

$99.00



Vintage USSR ferrite core memory 4096 picture

Vintage USSR ferrite core memory 4096

$99.00



Vintage USSR ferrite core memory picture

Vintage USSR ferrite core memory

$99.00



Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989  Untested  picture

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested

$207.92



VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED picture

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED

$500.00



Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00

$199.99