-
Junior Member
registered user
Can't mount any HDD partitions
Hi, I just fired up Knoppix 3.3 for the first time. It works really well, except that I can't mount anything. It autodetects that I have 4 partitions, but when I try to mount them with KDE it says "Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: I could not determine the filesystem type, and none was specified". I tried "mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1" and "mount -t reiserfs /dev/hda2 /mnt/hda2" and it always says mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda2, or too many mounted file systems". When I run qtparted as root, it says in the terminal "Error: Unable to open /dev/hda - unrecognised disk label." Any ideas? Thank you!
Similar Threads
-
By Tenfjord in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 05:41 AM
-
By muczy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 11:50 AM
-
By milkjam in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
-
By henrique in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65