How do I insert a smiley in a post?
The FAQ says consult the user guide which is on the posting page.
I don't see it.
Smilies are enabled for me.
Pelican
How do I insert a smiley in a post?
The FAQ says consult the user guide which is on the posting page.
I don't see it.
Smilies are enabled for me.
Pelican
Just click on the one you like when in the compose window![]()
I'm in the compose window.
A single left click:
![]()
![]()
![]()
Drag and drop:
javascript:emoticon('')
javascript:emoticon('')
javascript:emoticon('')
Double left click:
![]()
![]()
I'll see if any of these come out.
Pelican
Pelican,
You can also just type the smilys - if you know them...
like this:
[colon] D =
[colon] oops [colon] =
[colon] ! [colon] =
[colon] ? [colon] =
[colon] shock [colon] =
Note, no spaces between the colon's and the characters.
Once you learn some of them, you can just type them within your text, and not have to click to the left to insert them.
Just trying to help out,
Cuddles![]()

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99