By default it doesn't save anything on any non-volatile media, which actually is a good thing in many ways.
I am quite new to Knoppix though I have been using Linux for a while. I am running SuSe Linux and Win XP on my PC. Recently I have heard quite a lot about Knoppix and decided to give it a try.
Can someone tell me how Knoppix manage its memory? Everytime I restart the computer with the Knoppix CD all the cookies stored during the previous session were gone. Does that mean, Knoppix clean up it's memory or does it save tmp. inetrnet files and cookies somewhere on my PC?
Thank you in advance
NoviceW
By default it doesn't save anything on any non-volatile media, which actually is a good thing in many ways.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00