to save settings click "k">Knoppix> save configuration to floppy
and then on next reboot type "knoppix floppyconfig"
about password, short of remastering, i dont think you can...
Hi,
I got Knoppix yesterday evenning and it's great.
But there are some questions left:
1) How can I make Knoppix saving my settings like the mouse settings?
And.
2) How can I make a passwort, I mean when I'm starting Knoppix that I have to type in something like a username and a passwort?
Thank you for helping!!!
to save settings click "k">Knoppix> save configuration to floppy
and then on next reboot type "knoppix floppyconfig"
about password, short of remastering, i dont think you can...

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99