try to type knoppix alsa at the boot prompt
Hello ,I'm on the CD AND IT WENT REAL GOOD EXCEPT I have no sound,I ran /ect/init.d/alsa-autoconfig but it said it could harm my xp,what now just live with it? thanks david![]()
try to type knoppix alsa at the boot prompt

Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple Computer Promotional EMPTY CASE Shoe Shine Box Gadget Storage Rare
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Quadra 950 w/ Key - (FOR PARTS)
$199.90
Rare Vintage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Mouse Pad Sticker Back Deadstock NOS
$89.99
Rare Vintage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo 2WAY Laptop Bag Briefcase
$99.99
Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$170.00
Apple Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer System Model Apple IIe
$225.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99