try to type knoppix alsa at the boot prompt
Hello ,I'm on the CD AND IT WENT REAL GOOD EXCEPT I have no sound,I ran /ect/init.d/alsa-autoconfig but it said it could harm my xp,what now just live with it? thanks david![]()
try to type knoppix alsa at the boot prompt

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00
256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh replaces 670-0269 Quadra 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20
Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00
Vintage Tandy 3000 NL Desktop Computer 80286 PC Radio Shack IBM Compatible PARTS
$279.95
Vintage NCR Mechanical Keyboard HO150-STD1-12-17 - Tested
$84.95
Vintage Noteworthy RT5158TW Computer Keyboard Windows 98 NT Tested Working
$39.99