Hello,
I am having the exact same problem the you describe....
I can't seem to fix it... and i don't want to install again incase i make it worse...![]()
Have you had any luck with it...
if so can you please post the solution...
thankyou
Hi,
I have sucessfully download and burn the latest version of the clusterKNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-19-EN-cl1.iso.
I have no problems running it from the cd but when I tried a Hd Install, I get this error: "scandir:No such device or address". this error will keep repeating itself in an endless loop.
I did the installation anyway, after installing it, it is able to boot up but my network doesn't work after an hour or so. It can be used in the initial stage.
Tried to reinstall clusterKnoppix again but it pop out the error: "EXT2-fs error (device ide0(3,3)) ext2_write_inode: bad inode number: 5011 Remounting filesystem read only"
Another error: "shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directoris: No such file or directory..."
What is wrong? Is it the iso image or a bug? or do I have to change some scripts before it can work?
really apperciate all the help there is..![]()
Hello,
I am having the exact same problem the you describe....
I can't seem to fix it... and i don't want to install again incase i make it worse...![]()
Have you had any luck with it...
if so can you please post the solution...
thankyou
helo, I kill proces mosix and automount, and that scandir : ... disappear
bye

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Mixed Brand 120/128/240/256GB SSD 2.5" SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive
$34.99
Samsung 860 Pro 256GB V-NAND SATA Solid State Drive SSD MZ-76P256 MZ7KH256HAHQ
$49.95