Hello,
I am having the exact same problem the you describe....
I can't seem to fix it... and i don't want to install again incase i make it worse...![]()
Have you had any luck with it...
if so can you please post the solution...
thankyou
Hi,
I have sucessfully download and burn the latest version of the clusterKNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-19-EN-cl1.iso.
I have no problems running it from the cd but when I tried a Hd Install, I get this error: "scandir:No such device or address". this error will keep repeating itself in an endless loop.
I did the installation anyway, after installing it, it is able to boot up but my network doesn't work after an hour or so. It can be used in the initial stage.
Tried to reinstall clusterKnoppix again but it pop out the error: "EXT2-fs error (device ide0(3,3)) ext2_write_inode: bad inode number: 5011 Remounting filesystem read only"
Another error: "shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directoris: No such file or directory..."
What is wrong? Is it the iso image or a bug? or do I have to change some scripts before it can work?
really apperciate all the help there is..![]()
Hello,
I am having the exact same problem the you describe....
I can't seem to fix it... and i don't want to install again incase i make it worse...![]()
Have you had any luck with it...
if so can you please post the solution...
thankyou
helo, I kill proces mosix and automount, and that scandir : ... disappear
bye

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00
16 GB Kit Samsung 2 x 8GB DDR5 SO-DIMM PC5-4800 Non-ECC RAM M425R1GB4BB0-CQK0L
$175.00
Kingston HyperX Fury 128GB DDR4-2933 CL17 Desktop Ram (8x 16GB), HX429C17FB/16
$589.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95