Some custom flavors have added captive NTFS. I know the 3.4 Cebit version of Knoppix has captive NTFS, so I would image that the official 3.4 release will have it also when its available.
I heard a rumor that Knoppix 3.4 may support writing to NTFS partitions. However I can not find any official documentation on this. Can anyone confirm this or is this just like all rumors turn out to be...BS. I know the ntfs question has been beat into the ground however another distro gnoppix recently implemented this, so I was woundering if there was some truth to Knoppix doing the same as well ?
Some custom flavors have added captive NTFS. I know the 3.4 Cebit version of Knoppix has captive NTFS, so I would image that the official 3.4 release will have it also when its available.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
10G PCIe Ethernet Adapter AQC113 10GBase-T RJ45 NIC for Windows Linux NAS Server
$57.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Maxed HP MicroServer Gen8 3.5GHz Xeon E3-1270 V2 16GB RAM 40TB RAID 1TB SSD NAS
$1499.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
Multi-Boot Linux & Utility 18 in 1 USB – Best of 2026 Free Same-Day Shipping
$22.99