Hei
Knoppix 3.3 booted fine, then I shut it down, and now when I try to reboot my system nothing happens. Ideas?
I did shutdown correctly and am using window 2000 pro
thanks
Sang
Hei
Knoppix 3.3 booted fine, then I shut it down, and now when I try to reboot my system nothing happens. Ideas?
I did shutdown correctly and am using window 2000 pro
thanks
Sang
By any chance is your computer a DELL? If so there is a problem with DELL computers related to their BIOS that has been discussed here. Try unplugging the computer, try to turn it on with power disconnected. Then reconnect power and try to boot.
Yeah it is a Dell and yeah that worked actually.
That's pretty bizarre. Thanks heaps.
Sanga

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel Core i5-7600 3.5 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR334
$16.99
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99