-
Junior Member
registered user
Will NTFS write ever be supported ???
I heard a rumor that Knoppix 3.4 may support writing to NTFS partitions. However I can not find any official documentation on this. Can anyone confirm this or is this just like all rumors turn out to be...BS. I know the ntfs question has been beat into the ground however another distro gnoppix recently implemented this, so I was woundering if there was some truth to Knoppix doing the same as well ?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Some custom flavors have added captive NTFS. I know the 3.4 Cebit version of Knoppix has captive NTFS, so I would image that the official 3.4 release will have it also when its available.
Similar Threads
-
By cpeter in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-22-2005, 02:35 PM
-
By harry66 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By grexk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 02:10 AM
-
By David Ormsby-Gore in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By terminator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

10GbE pfSense Firewall VPN AES QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 32GB DDR4 256GB SSD
$220.00

Sophos XG 125 Rev.3 Desktop Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP Wiped - No Power Adapter
$74.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99