You need to boot up with a Ghost floppy or a bootable Ghost CD just like you do for windows.
Right I need to overwrite my HDD with a Norton .GHO file, I've done it before but everytime its been under Windows so its been fairly simple. So now I'm in Linux (its a HDD install) with no Windows partition and wondering what I can do to try execute it.
Thanks
You need to boot up with a Ghost floppy or a bootable Ghost CD just like you do for windows.
thanks i'll give that a try

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00