-
Junior Member
registered user
Maybe I'm just stupid.. could someone explain step by step?
Okay, I've tried figuring this out many many times, and I just don't understand.
What I want it to do:
-->Use Konquor (sp) and Mozilla
-->Use GAIM
-->Mess around with Shell
-->Use the hacking programs that my friend put on for me
What I dont understand:
-->How to configure my internet when I have a router (my setup: Modem>>router>>My Windows XP and a Windows 98 tower
>>My sister's Windows XP
>>My laptop, occasionally plugged in (Windows 95)
>>My mom's laptop, plugged in for work *very important* (Windows 2000))
-->Is there a command in Shell to configure my internet
-->How do I configure my internet back to my XP when I want to be on Windows again
-->Will Windows configure the net itself (the lady I called at our internet company (Access Communications) said she thought it would, but she wasn't sure)
-->Can I have the 98, other XP and both laptops on the internet while I have my XP configured to Knoppix
And if you could explain it in more simplistic terms I would be very grateful. It's not like I don't know about computers, I'm just new to Knoppix, and I don't want to have any risk of not understanding and messing up my internet connection.
Similar Threads
-
By Antoine in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By Rod F. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By hnash53 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:33 PM
-
By Coume in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 04:47 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08