-
Junior Member
registered user
Creat my own ISO image via debootstrap sid and knoppix-debs
Hi, all,
I wanna creat my own knoppix live-cd, but not via remastering. Under my debian, I build a New Debian Sid system, and installed all the knoppix-debs from http://developer.linuxtag.org/knoppix/i386/ .
Then I created the KNOPPIX filesystem, and then the myknoppix.iso image.
But when I test the iso in vmWare, it said, "Can not find the KNOPPIX filesystem", and dropped me to a very limitted shell.
My question is, after I installed the knoppix-debs from http://developer.linuxtag.org/knoppix/i386/ , what do I have to do to prepare for the KNOPPIX filesystem?
Thanks and regards!
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: Creat my own ISO image via debootstrap sid and knoppix-d
Could anybody help?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Klaus Knopper (knoppix maker) and other Knoppix developers use this mailing list: http://mailman.linuxtag.org/mailman/...debian-knoppix
try to ask here...
I'm insterested too !
-
Junior Member
registered user
No reply...
I sent a mail to that mail-list, but ...
Similar Threads
-
By bizarro in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2005, 06:06 AM
-
By muxz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 09:59 PM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:07 AM
-
By doelle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$56.99

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00