Seeking PCMCIA WiFi adapter help...
I've tried the following systems with both a MSFT MN520 and
a Linksys WPC11 V2.5: (Knoppix 3.3-2004-02-09 and
3.3-2003-11-19)
Dell Latitude C610
Dell Inspiron 8200
Dell Inspiron 8500
Compaq Presario 1675
In all cases, during CD boot, the card is correctly detected by cardmgr,
but eventually fails with the dread 'SIOCSIFFLAGS: No such device' error. I've googled till I can't google no more, and followed a prior thread
in this forum that gave a manual procedure to config it...all to no avail.
Is there anything else I can do ? The orig poster of the mentioned thread
gave up and bought a Netgear 401, but those appear to be discontinued...
Any help much appreciated...

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99
Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79
Intel Core Ultra 5 250K Plus Desktop Processor - 18 cores (6P+12E) LGA 1851
$189.99