Seeking PCMCIA WiFi adapter help...
I've tried the following systems with both a MSFT MN520 and
a Linksys WPC11 V2.5: (Knoppix 3.3-2004-02-09 and
3.3-2003-11-19)
Dell Latitude C610
Dell Inspiron 8200
Dell Inspiron 8500
Compaq Presario 1675
In all cases, during CD boot, the card is correctly detected by cardmgr,
but eventually fails with the dread 'SIOCSIFFLAGS: No such device' error. I've googled till I can't google no more, and followed a prior thread
in this forum that gave a manual procedure to config it...all to no avail.
Is there anything else I can do ? The orig poster of the mentioned thread
gave up and bought a Netgear 401, but those appear to be discontinued...
Any help much appreciated...

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$1259.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
SanDisk Optimus GX 7100 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 SSD Heatsink
$150.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
PNY CS2340 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 Upgrade Kit SSD 7400/6100MB/s
$130.00