I'm working on 3.4 Cebit which has gnome 2.4. I altered the theme a bit and added icons to the upper panel. I did this and copied the edited configs back to /etc/skel when I was finished. However after burning the CD, the gnome session is not reloaded.
I did a man on gnome session and it says there is a --choose-session= argument. I tried adding this to where I thought it should go in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession and also setting all the .gnome and .metacity folders to get copied from /etc/skel to /home/knoppix, but it didn't work.
It loads the previous session fine when I startx while chrooted, but uses a default session when I boot the CD live. How should I fix this? I've never really used gnome before...
Edit: Checked morphiox forums... Looks like it's .gconf. I think I left that one out of the 45xsession script.

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99