I have RedHat Linux 9.0 CD (setup CD and source).I want to make own Linux distribution CD from RedHet Linux 9.0.How I can do it?Please help me!
I have RedHat Linux 9.0 CD (setup CD and source).I want to make own Linux distribution CD from RedHet Linux 9.0.How I can do it?Please help me!
Why would you come to the knoppix site and ask how to work on a RedHat distro? That's funny. (People's minds work so oddly sometimes).
Try searching redhat.com for answers on remastering thier distro.
For something even better do this:
1. Go to knoppix.net
2. Download knoppix
3. Go to "Customization" section of the "Docs" area on knoppix.net and read up on how to remaster knoppix. They have it laid out very nicely.
It's actually pretty easy if you are familiar with linux. If you are not it may take a while, but don't give up. Knoppix is based on debian (debian.org),which as far as I'm concerned kicks RedHat's teeth right down it's throat (except for the setup, which is where knoppix excels).
If you REALLY want to make your own distro, try linuxfromscratch.org. They will show you how to compile a system from scratch starting with an empty partition. It's a great way to learn how everything works under the hood. Takes a while, tho.
I know this doesn't help you with your RedHat question, but I wish you luck in your endeavor to remaster it.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00