Never mind I found a site:
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/verifyiso.html
Ha! I thought that was what those files were for! But I don't know how to use them, is there a quick how to? I am using a brand new lite-on 52x32x32 and the bundled nero 5.5 express. If that helps.
Never mind I found a site:
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/verifyiso.html
Thankyou for pointing out this to me... I found the problem! My Download was the problem. I have 5 errors on both tests. The download was corrupt.
Did you get it up and kickin'?

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HGST 4TB SAS Hard Drive 3.5" 7200RPM Internal HDD HUS724040ALS640
$30.00