Ha! I thought that was what those files were for! But I don't know how to use them, is there a quick how to? I am using a brand new lite-on 52x32x32 and the bundled nero 5.5 express. If that helps.
Ha! I thought that was what those files were for! But I don't know how to use them, is there a quick how to? I am using a brand new lite-on 52x32x32 and the bundled nero 5.5 express. If that helps.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot Of (12) SKhynix 8Gb DDR4-3200AA Desktop Pc Ram/Memory (Used)
$399.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39