Hello,
I am trying to use Knoppix and when I'm booting from the CD it gets to this point and says"processor 0 is M11 3 x core/bus clock 200 MHz" and it will go no further and my computer is frozen,I have to unplug it from the wall to get it to shut down and then I manually open the cd-rom to remove the Knoppix CD and turn the computer back on.This is a eTower 266 ,Cyrix m11 CPU,2.1 GB HD.Also I ran on my other computer and runs fine but when you logout and hit return key after cd ejects it sits there and I had to do the three finger salute aand the 98SE loaded half way and the monitor screen went bkack so I reset manually and it booted normally.Any help would be appreciated,wombat

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel Core i5-12500 CPU 3.00GHz LGA 1700 Desktop Processor (SRL5V)
$150.00
Intel Core i7-10700K 8-Core 3.80GHz LGA1200 CPU SRH72 i7-10700K
$75.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99