Hey
Sorry about this question but I couldn't find the solution anywhere.
I burned Knoppix and tried to boot from it. I get a Knoppix screen and I have some setting to config. I hit Enter and it tries to load it, unsuccessfully. I tried setting it up with lang=EN or whatever setting it offers but I still can't get it to load. All I see is a black screen and the CD Drive is trying to read information. I left it running in this situation for about an hour and nothing loaded...
Please refer me to information or help me solve my problem.
Thanks!

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00