Ok, let's cut to the chase here.Have 3.3 running on my hd with winxp smooth as silk on cable. Added d-link dwl-122 usb wireless and works like a charm with winxp. Knoppix says "no wireless card". What do I need ?
Ok, let's cut to the chase here.Have 3.3 running on my hd with winxp smooth as silk on cable. Added d-link dwl-122 usb wireless and works like a charm with winxp. Knoppix says "no wireless card". What do I need ?
i could not it go either in knoppix or mandrake or anything else. then i tried lindows (for $10 bucks). all i had to do was change the channel in lindows from 1 to 6 and it connected. when i figure what it did i'll post. but lindows is debian based as well. post back if u want to know how to get lindows for $10
whats the lindows site ?
lindows.com when i ordered i used this as the coupon code: GooglePromoLindowsOS
I've tried a lot of the other linux disro's and lindows was the only one do far that worked with that adapter. have,'t tried red hat, xandros or lycoris yet.
wow man I appreciate that alot I just used the promo code and got it for $10 too Im downloading now can't wait to try it out.
dude you are the man I just installed lindows and wireless on it runs like a freakin charm. I appreciate it alot it installed wireless like nothing Ive seen.
this is day 4 of lindows with the dwl-122. now when it's on it's on, (for hours at a time. i have had to do a few reinstalls (only takes about 15 minutes tho). sometimes it just doesn'tt load the dwl-122 and itvlocks up. what i will try next is before i trun pc off is to release the conection and then when it reboots, manualy add it (if the rebooot doesn't add it).

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)
$6999.99