Ok, Ok, appears Knoppix/Debian can "ignore" this error, but I can't....
Someone have a clue? Any, and all, help is appreciated, in resolve...
Cuddles
Ok, here is the complete dmesg line...
via_audio: ignoring drain playback error -11
via_audio: ignoring drain playback error -11
When I boot, if I do a dmesg right after I login, this error doesn't (usually) show up right away, but if I wait a few minutes, and then do a dmesg - these things keep showing up...
Playback error DRAIN ? Why is my audio card DRAINING? Where is it draining? Do I have to get a cork? Do I apt-get install STOPPER or something?????
None of this appears to be stopping my audio playing, events, or sound in my games - it just bugs me to see these "errors" showing up, can I get rid of them someway???
Thanks for all, and any, assistance in this matter,
Cunfused
Ok, Ok, appears Knoppix/Debian can "ignore" this error, but I can't....
Someone have a clue? Any, and all, help is appreciated, in resolve...
Cuddles

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream GXW4501 Digital VoIP Gateway Works TESTED W Box It Came In.
$296.96
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T73W IP Phone VoIP Desk Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black
$70.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Poly Edge E450 IP VoIP Business Desk Phone Black PoE HD Voice Speakerphone NEW
$149.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95