Hey
Sorry about this question but I couldn't find the solution anywhere.
I burned Knoppix and tried to boot from it. I get a Knoppix screen and I have some setting to config. I hit Enter and it tries to load it, unsuccessfully. I tried setting it up with lang=EN or whatever setting it offers but I still can't get it to load. All I see is a black screen and the CD Drive is trying to read information. I left it running in this situation for about an hour and nothing loaded...
Please refer me to information or help me solve my problem.
Thanks!

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$59.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99