By default it doesn't save anything on any non-volatile media, which actually is a good thing in many ways.
I am quite new to Knoppix though I have been using Linux for a while. I am running SuSe Linux and Win XP on my PC. Recently I have heard quite a lot about Knoppix and decided to give it a try.
Can someone tell me how Knoppix manage its memory? Everytime I restart the computer with the Knoppix CD all the cookies stored during the previous session were gone. Does that mean, Knoppix clean up it's memory or does it save tmp. inetrnet files and cookies somewhere on my PC?
Thank you in advance
NoviceW
By default it doesn't save anything on any non-volatile media, which actually is a good thing in many ways.

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$41.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99