-
Problem loading Knoppix
Hey
Sorry about this question but I couldn't find the solution anywhere.
I burned Knoppix and tried to boot from it. I get a Knoppix screen and I have some setting to config. I hit Enter and it tries to load it, unsuccessfully. I tried setting it up with lang=EN or whatever setting it offers but I still can't get it to load. All I see is a black screen and the CD Drive is trying to read information. I left it running in this situation for about an hour and nothing loaded...
Please refer me to information or help me solve my problem.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Gassy in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By k-user in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 07:31 PM
-
By cipher999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By Daishi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 04:28 PM
-
By shars in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75