Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: launching superkaramba

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    28

    launching superkaramba

    Hi,

    I am trying to use superkaramba. I made an apt-get install superkaramba and it worked fine. Afterwards I installed libgcc1 libgtk1.2 libstdc++5 zlib1g libxrender1 and even went to
    http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages to look for the dependences... I installed everything BUT now, when I do
    Alt + F12
    and try to choose one .theme (I downloaded 5812-tuxbar-pzoom-0.17g.tar.gz) , it does not react when I choose it... I just get one shadow at the taskbar for about half a second and... nothing else...

    Do you have any suggestions? Thanks,

    Pau
    PS: Thanks to Nova Scotia again!

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    611
    Some themes work bettyer in karamba than in superkaramba.

    apt-getting karamba will automatically uninstall superkaramba.

Similar Threads

  1. superkaramba and log to desktop??
    By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
  2. Launching superkaramba problems II
    By pau in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 10:21 AM
  3. SuperKaramba Install Problems
    By dirty30ex in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:51 AM
  4. superkaramba
    By dave52355 in forum General Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:09 AM
  5. SuperKaramba problem
    By Pasq in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 10:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$39.99



Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD

$29.99



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00



Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop picture

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop

$40.00