-
Junior Member
registered user
launching superkaramba
Hi,
I am trying to use superkaramba. I made an apt-get install superkaramba and it worked fine. Afterwards I installed libgcc1 libgtk1.2 libstdc++5 zlib1g libxrender1 and even went to
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages to look for the dependences... I installed everything BUT now, when I do
Alt + F12
and try to choose one .theme (I downloaded 5812-tuxbar-pzoom-0.17g.tar.gz) , it does not react when I choose it... I just get one shadow at the taskbar for about half a second and... nothing else...
Do you have any suggestions? Thanks,
Pau
PS: Thanks to Nova Scotia again!
Similar Threads
-
By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By dirty30ex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:51 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:09 AM
-
By Pasq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 10:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00