Some themes work bettyer in karamba than in superkaramba.
apt-getting karamba will automatically uninstall superkaramba.
Hi,
I am trying to use superkaramba. I made an apt-get install superkaramba and it worked fine. Afterwards I installed libgcc1 libgtk1.2 libstdc++5 zlib1g libxrender1 and even went to
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages to look for the dependences... I installed everything BUT now, when I do
Alt + F12
and try to choose one .theme (I downloaded 5812-tuxbar-pzoom-0.17g.tar.gz) , it does not react when I choose it... I just get one shadow at the taskbar for about half a second and... nothing else...
Do you have any suggestions? Thanks,
Pau
PS: Thanks to Nova Scotia again!
Some themes work bettyer in karamba than in superkaramba.
apt-getting karamba will automatically uninstall superkaramba.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$365.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00