-
Senior Member
registered user
rgXnetchess
Can anyone help me to execute this program??? I'm tearing my hair out!!!
Here's the WIMPdoze version I thought I could run with WINE - no luck.
http://www2.uni-jena.de/allgpsy/ht/
Here's the X11 version:
http://www2.uni-jena.de/allgpsy/rg/chess.html
In the X11 version there's a zip file with the source code and a make file. The make file results in tons of compile-time errors unless you specify that the qt library is in /usr/include/qt3 (cc O3 -c -I/usr/include/qt3 chess.cc) but there are still a few errors....
There are 2 more zip files given, one dynamically compiled and one statically. I can get neither to execute. When I unzip these files I get rgXnetchess and rgXnetchess_static neither of which have the executable permission set. So I ran chmod +x rgXnetchess and click on it in KONQUEROR (home) it says file not found or does not exist. When I go to the shell and try to run it from there I get the same error (for both files).
How do I get this stupid program to work? Any help is greatly appreciated!
TIA,
AJG
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00