This may not work, but give it a try.
Try opening a root shell either from the knoppix menu or by executing CTRL+ALT+[F2-F4] (CTRL+ALT+F5 to get back to KDE environment). Install it from the root command prompt.
--hope this helps
It won't work, because it's a winmodem, but I downloaded the drivers for it from LinModems, but I can't install them because I don't have the password.
If someone could tell me the password or how to change it I would be extremely grateful...![]()
This may not work, but give it a try.
Try opening a root shell either from the knoppix menu or by executing CTRL+ALT+[F2-F4] (CTRL+ALT+F5 to get back to KDE environment). Install it from the root command prompt.
--hope this helps

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital CompacTape II Tape Cartridge TK-52 TK-70
$29.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00