It won't work, because it's a winmodem, but I downloaded the drivers for it from LinModems, but I can't install them because I don't have the password.
If someone could tell me the password or how to change it I would be extremely grateful...![]()
It won't work, because it's a winmodem, but I downloaded the drivers for it from LinModems, but I can't install them because I don't have the password.
If someone could tell me the password or how to change it I would be extremely grateful...![]()

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3600 RAM F4-3600C18Q-128GTZN
$639.99
Lot of 45 Assorted DDR3 16GB DIMM ECC RAM Memory Modules 1000s MHz
$674.99
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
G. SKILL 32GB UDIMM 2400 MHz PC4-19200 DDR4 SDRAM Memory (F42400C15Q32GRK)
$150.00