-
Searching Backround Image Making of! (Knoppix 3.2?)
Hello!
I remeber, that there was a Background Image with an eye in Version 3.2. And there was a tutorial how that image was made.
The Tutorial is what I am looking for. How knows where to find it? Or perhaps someone have that?
It is possible, that it was not in the 3.2 Version, but I had a look at the 3.1 and 3.3 Version and there is no Image and no Tutorial.
If someone would like to mail it to me: [email protected]
Thanks for your Help!
Florian
-
Senior Member
registered user
Rflorian,
Your right 
I have both the Knoppix v3.2 and Knoppix v3.3 Live CD's - and you know, I only found that article on the V3.2 CD. I read it actually, but it isn't on the 3.3, which is what I used for the hard drive install.
Hmmmmmm, I know they are CONSTANTLY dealing with space issues when they generate a new version of the CD, possibly a reason why Knoppix 3.3 doesn't have it. I never thought of it, untill you mentioned it.
I'll try a view the Kv3.2 CD, and see if I can locate it, hopefully it isn't "inside" the compressed part, I don't want to boot the v3.2 CD, considering I have the v3.3 installed, don't want to muck-up my hard drives now that I got Knoppix/Debian happy 
If I can locate the article, I'll send it to you, ok?
Cuddles
-
Senior Member
registered user
I have found it, and have emailed to the addy provided, 11 JPG images, and one HTML file, the images were included in case the HTML file "points" to those images.
Cuddles
-
Thanks for yur mail!
Everything works just fine!
Florian
Similar Threads
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By deadsoul in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-10-2003, 12:23 AM
-
By JeauxBleaux in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 06:09 PM
-
By xound in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:06 PM
-
By frishert in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 04:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99