-
Senior Member
registered user
Rflorian,
Your right 
I have both the Knoppix v3.2 and Knoppix v3.3 Live CD's - and you know, I only found that article on the V3.2 CD. I read it actually, but it isn't on the 3.3, which is what I used for the hard drive install.
Hmmmmmm, I know they are CONSTANTLY dealing with space issues when they generate a new version of the CD, possibly a reason why Knoppix 3.3 doesn't have it. I never thought of it, untill you mentioned it.
I'll try a view the Kv3.2 CD, and see if I can locate it, hopefully it isn't "inside" the compressed part, I don't want to boot the v3.2 CD, considering I have the v3.3 installed, don't want to muck-up my hard drives now that I got Knoppix/Debian happy 
If I can locate the article, I'll send it to you, ok?
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By deadsoul in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-10-2003, 12:23 AM
-
By JeauxBleaux in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 06:09 PM
-
By xound in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:06 PM
-
By frishert in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 04:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50