Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Logo, splash screen or wallpaper needed?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Logo, splash screen or wallpaper needed?

    I would like to support Knoppix with graphics I will create (such as logo, splash screen, wallpapers), though I habe not found out how to do so, yet.

    I'm not very familiar with the whole Linux community but I like the idea of open source and want to participate in some way. I've got small spear time at the moment, but probably there will be some for one or another graphic.

    What should I do? Is this forum post the right way to do so or should I better search on project pages themselves, where till now I found only vague information and requests?

    Any responses welcome! Thank you.
    Andreas Kwiaktowski

    Ps. Well, if you want to have a look at what I'm doing, you may visit my website at www.typoRISM.com where I have released most mentionable projects I have done so far.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    611
    Nice work! I'm sure there are a few guys who remaster knoppix CD's that would be interested.

Similar Threads

  1. KDE Loading Splash screen
    By Nikolay in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:22 PM
  2. HOWTO: Change the boot logo/screen
    By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:17 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 03:05 PM
  4. Nvidia splash screen, now what?
    By dave52355 in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2003, 02:59 AM
  5. LILO Splash screen?????
    By johncarlson21 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested picture

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested

$35.00



Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590 picture

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590

$129.00