Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Searching Backround Image Making of! (Knoppix 3.2?)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2

    Searching Backround Image Making of! (Knoppix 3.2?)

    Hello!

    I remeber, that there was a Background Image with an eye in Version 3.2. And there was a tutorial how that image was made.
    The Tutorial is what I am looking for. How knows where to find it? Or perhaps someone have that?
    It is possible, that it was not in the 3.2 Version, but I had a look at the 3.1 and 3.3 Version and there is no Image and no Tutorial.

    If someone would like to mail it to me: [email protected]

    Thanks for your Help!

    Florian

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,338
    Rflorian,

    Your right

    I have both the Knoppix v3.2 and Knoppix v3.3 Live CD's - and you know, I only found that article on the V3.2 CD. I read it actually, but it isn't on the 3.3, which is what I used for the hard drive install.

    Hmmmmmm, I know they are CONSTANTLY dealing with space issues when they generate a new version of the CD, possibly a reason why Knoppix 3.3 doesn't have it. I never thought of it, untill you mentioned it.

    I'll try a view the Kv3.2 CD, and see if I can locate it, hopefully it isn't "inside" the compressed part, I don't want to boot the v3.2 CD, considering I have the v3.3 installed, don't want to muck-up my hard drives now that I got Knoppix/Debian happy

    If I can locate the article, I'll send it to you, ok?
    Cuddles

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,338
    I have found it, and have emailed to the addy provided, 11 JPG images, and one HTML file, the images were included in case the HTML file "points" to those images.

    Cuddles

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2
    Thanks for yur mail!

    Everything works just fine!

    Florian

Similar Threads

  1. Searching man pages
    By sn0wflake in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:08 AM
  2. Been searching for ages
    By deadsoul in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 12:23 AM
  3. making an image of you HDD
    By JeauxBleaux in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2003, 06:09 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:06 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 04:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$269.10



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive picture

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive

$59.99



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s picture

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s

$39.80



Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick picture

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick

$259.02



128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service picture

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service

$39.99



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00