-
Senior Member
registered user
Rflorian,
Your right 
I have both the Knoppix v3.2 and Knoppix v3.3 Live CD's - and you know, I only found that article on the V3.2 CD. I read it actually, but it isn't on the 3.3, which is what I used for the hard drive install.
Hmmmmmm, I know they are CONSTANTLY dealing with space issues when they generate a new version of the CD, possibly a reason why Knoppix 3.3 doesn't have it. I never thought of it, untill you mentioned it.
I'll try a view the Kv3.2 CD, and see if I can locate it, hopefully it isn't "inside" the compressed part, I don't want to boot the v3.2 CD, considering I have the v3.3 installed, don't want to muck-up my hard drives now that I got Knoppix/Debian happy 
If I can locate the article, I'll send it to you, ok?
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By deadsoul in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-10-2003, 12:23 AM
-
By JeauxBleaux in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 06:09 PM
-
By xound in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:06 PM
-
By frishert in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 04:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Desktop Vacuum Cleaner Mini Desk Portable Dust Crumb White
$21.35

WONHOX Vacuum Seal Backpack for Travel with Air Pump XX-Large, A68-beige
$93.82

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67