Remastering it right now in fact....
Status- http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot17.jpg
http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot18.jpg
So who's loving the new Knoppix C't? For me, the pretty orange background did it LOL. I'm hoping to get this puppy installed soon. Despite some other people's post, I haven't had any problems getting this to run off the CD. I suppose finding the assignment operator was a bit difficult... Due to a different keyboard layout? <German...one I'm assuming...>
Nothing important.... of course that's why I posted in the lounge.
Peanut Butter, Jelly and Cheese for all :-d
Remastering it right now in fact....
Status- http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot17.jpg
http://overclockix.octeams.com/snapshot18.jpg

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00